busy busy busy today...
P1 ART start teaching a girl how to croquet circles so that it would look like an artist that she was inspired by. I started by helping her with double stitch, treble and adding on stitches.
P2 BTEC from bring in my portfolio last week one of the girls had been inspired by my work to add stitch into her seascapes. I love the texture it has given her work and now this has made her technical grade has increased to a A.
P3 BTEC looked though sketchbook to make sure they are all on target for the exam 15 hours.
P4 ART COMBINED the teacher wanted me to help a student that has been struggling with her ideas. she wanted to look and develop into boats and wanted to made them look more like water so I made her work quick and asked her to just do fast drawing which we could paint on or stitch into. The outcome are above I can't wait to see what she as done in this week ...
till next week
No comments:
Post a Comment