Wednesday 21st February
Today activities are all about the marking of work.
How are students marked? How do you decide?
They are all questions which I have learnt about today.
I had to mark a group of 30 sketchbooks in the morning using I detailed marking scheme that focuses on the experimentation work that the students need to complete, as the teacher taught her lesson.
Then I had to mark them again with the teacher so I understood where I went wrong with un-grading and over-grading. I now understand that teaching you have to take yourself out of the equation. I seemed to be not seeing the techniques and developed methods and over-grading the topic I liked.
I learned that I need to look into the techniques that students used and ever if I don't like the work it still might have I high grade.
Quote of the Day: ART IS SUBJECTED ....
No comments:
Post a Comment